If you’re a small to medium-sized business owner, you might think that a warehouse is simply a place to store extra inventory. While that’s the primary function of a warehouse solution, warehousing services can offer a lot more—including shipment management, distribution and delivery to help take the stress out of your supply chain management.
Whether you’re running an ecommerce storefront, brick and mortar, wholesale, building supply company, or any other B2B or B2C business, Forward’s secure and cost-efficient warehouse-based services are designed to meet your unique needs.
Key locations for secure cost-efficient and flexible storage
One of the first things to consider when choosing a warehouse option is location. It’s critical to efficient management of your inventory and storage. With 200+ company warehouses/terminals in the U.S. and Canada, Forward’s nationwide footprint provides ample coverage for you to access the best service at the lowest cost. Plus, our secure warehouses are monitored 24/7 with closed-caption TV to keep your inventory safe.
Sometimes you just need a temporary holding station for your freight or cargo. If you need to access your inventory within three months, then short-term storage is a great solution.
With Forward, you have the best inventory supply chain solutions at your fingertips.
- Palletization and banding of freight
- Movement from one location to another
- Distribution services, including sorting, recovery and delivery
- Cargo routing solutions
- Storage solutions
- Shipment tracing and freight status updates
- Expedited unloading and transferring of inbound cargo to outbound loads
Complex international shipment management and yard storage
Compliance with governmental regulatory agencies can be complicated. You don’t need to know it all, just be sure your partner does. Our air import/export and TSA compliance groups consist of knowledgeable staff who can help you with any requests.
Forward has strategically located container yards where you need them
We ensure safe storage of containers prior to pick-up or delivery of freight. We can prepare your cargo for ocean or air export, manage the sorting and, after clearance, distribute individual consignments.
- Airfreight breakdown and deconsolidation
- Air import to prepare cargo for domestic voyage
- Ocean devanning or unloading cargo from a container
- Loading a container with speed and precision
- Air export freight build-up including lower deck and main deck units built to spec (Unit Load Devices [ULD] placing cargo on a pallet or in a container for shipment)
Streamline with technology
Our tracking tool provides visibility of your air and ocean shipments from start to finish.