Your gateway to time-definite, inter-city cargo shipping.
When traveling for business or pleasure, airports can be difficult to navigate. It can be even more confusing when you’re talking about transporting freight from one gateway to another. Forward knows the ins and outs of Airport-to-Airport (A2A) service logistics.
Airline logistics is in our DNA.
We started Forward 40+ years ago with the commitment to offering an expedited ground transportation option to air freight. Fast forward to today, and we have 100+ terminals located near all the major U.S., Mexican, and Canadian airports that offer A2A services to domestic and international airlines, freight forwarders, and related shipping businesses.
Direct service with exclusive partners.
Designed to meet the needs of exclusive airline partners, we pick up where airline service offerings end—aligning flights and truck lane segments to provide direct service to our airline customers’ doors. Our customized airline programs provide needed capacity while complying with regulatory authorities including (but not limited to) the Transportation Security Administration (TSA) and U.S. Customs and Border Protection (USCBP).
Streamline your inbound shipments.
Speed to market is essential for our international partners. That’s where our expedited, time-definite shipping comes in. We provide seamless overnight and second day road feeder service to more inland destinations from every U.S. gateway than any other single carrier.
Expedited A2A. Timing is everything.
Forward’s scheduled A2A linehaul options are dedicated to time-definite, inter-city cargo movement and can be customized to your specific needs. With 100+ stations and 13 regional sorting hubs (and growing), serving more than 8,200 lane segments or routes each business day, you can count on your freight to get there on time. Plus, we offer late cutoffs, early recovery times, and weekend service in select markets.
Your recovery commitments are our priority.
Ensure your shipments arrive at their designated destination on time, whether a gateway for booked flights or to their final destination. If you’re coordinating gateway distributions, you can customize your program to include the following:
- Linehaul shipment between cities
- Dedicated truckload requests
- Access to airport transfers
- Spotted and preloaded trailer services
- Unit Load Device (ULD) management of an aircraft pallet and pallet net combination or of an aircraft container
- Container management
- Container Freight Station (CFS) services available in some key gateway markets
- Import customs clearance services available to qualified customers
Transborder. Canada and Mexico services.
Pass the border and clear your freight at your destination airport with our expedited transborder solutions into Canada and Mexico. You’ll receive the same agility, precision, and dependability you get with our domestic service combined with a deep level of customs and process experience.
Cities serviced in Canada
- Toronto (YYZ) via Columbus OH, (CMH)
- Montreal (YUL) via Newburg NY, (SWF)
- Vancouver (YVR) via Seattle WA, (SEA)
Cities serviced in Mexico
- Guadalajara (GDL), via Dallas (DFW) or Los Angeles (LAX)
- Mexico City (MEX), via Dallas (DFW) or Los Angeles (LAX)
- Queretaro (QRO) via Dallas (DFW) or Los Angeles (LAX)
- Monterrey (MTY) via Dallas (DFW) or Los Angeles (LAX)