Complex international shipment management and warehouse services
International shipment management can be complicated—Customs requirements, protocols, and screenings. You don’t need to know it all, just be sure your partner does. Forward is a transload expert—moving your container cargo from port terminal, rail ramp, or from one load to another—assuring secure handling of your international Less-than-Container Load (LCL) cargo with a full array of international warehousing services.
U.S. Customs bonded warehouses
Forward has 40 strategically located bonded U.S. Customs Container Freight Stations (CFS) and several Central Examination Stations (CES) ready to prepare your cargo for ocean, air, or land export, manage the sorting and, after clearance, distribute individual consignments.
· In-bond advantage allows deferment of duties and taxes
· Airfreight breakdown prepares cargo for export
· Ocean devanning or unloading cargo from a container
· Stuffing or packing a container with speed and precision
· ULD build-up, placing cargo on a pallet or in a container for shipment
· Cargo security screening to ensure cargo is safe to ship
Plus, you can track and trace your air and ocean shipments with our industry-leading software.
Yard storage for your container
If your container can’t be delivered to its destination before the last free day of storage time at the port terminal or rail ramp, Forward’s CFS locations have cost-effective yard storage. Avoid per diem fees or demurrage fees with a longer-term solution in one of Forward’s secure, gated yards.